Nippon Leakless Corporation, its executive officers and employees shall comply with laws on the protection of personal information, relevant laws and regulations, and guidelines issued by supervisory authorities, in line with our established basic policy below.
- We shall obtain personal information properly in line with relevant laws and regulations, and do our best to keep it correct and updated.
- Unless otherwise specified by laws and regulations, we shall notify or publish the purpose of using personal information, and shall use it only within the scope of the stated purpose of use.
- We shall not disclose or provide personal information to a third party without justifiable reason as per relevant laws and regulations, or without the consent of the person(s) concerned.
- In order to prevent loss, leaks, and the illegal use of personal information, we shall implement appropriate safety control measures that include related education for executive officers and employees.
- When an external contractor is allowed to handle personal information, we shall properly supervise the contractor so as to ensure safe control of personal information.
- Personal information shall only be disclosed and corrected in line with relevant laws and regulations by the request of the person(s) concerned.